You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Discover one of the world's largest trucks with this 3D wooden puzzle of the BELAZ 75710! Heavy Truck with rubber-band engine.
- This wooden model of the enormous BELAZ 75710 comes ready to assemble, no glue required.
- The model equipped by the rubber band engine and rotating wheels which turn the model into a wind-up heavy truck toy
- Highly detailed and paintable, this 3D model is made of safe, plywood. Perfect fun for school projects or learning on your own. It enhances kids' Creativity and Imagination, Hand & Eye Co-Ordination, Motor Skills, Analysis & Critical Thinking, Spatial Skills and General Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering.
- Number of pieces: 453; assembled size: 17*8.2*6.9 inches (435*210*175 mm); Recommended for ages 14+
This Mechanical 3D-puzzle is the biggest heavy truck in the world –Belaz 75710. Outstanding in its design, This wooden puzzle comes ready to assemble (no glue required), and is made from safe, plywood.
A rubber band engine turns this 3D puzzle into a wind-up mechanical toy Truck, complete with a lifting bed that operates with the push of a button, Driver Cab opens, the truck body reclines, wheel rotate. The back of the truck is connected to a rubber-band mechanism by button, which lifts the back by pressing. The switch in front opens the hood to show the engine inside.
With a high level of detail, including headlights, tire treads, and even a driver's seat, this handsome 3D model can be painted or left blank to fit perfectly into almost any interior. If painting this model, it is recommended that water-based paints be used, as thicker paints may obstruct the mechanisms.
Our promise ideal for fostering a child's memory, logic, and imagination, EWA Eco-Wood-Art models are thoroughly tested for quality, detail, and functionality. We have dedicated our Engineering knowledge to make all of our models a rewarding experience for the whole family. Though this model May prove too difficult for younger children to complete by themselves, we encourage parents to assist, which promotes confidence, support, and family bonding. Due to small parts, it is recommended that children under 14 be supervised by an adult.
Assembled Model Size: 435*210*175 MM
Assembled Model Weight: 1850 Grams
Construction Package Size: 375*243*62 MM
Construction Package Weight: 3000 Grams
Number of Pieces: 453
Recommended age: 14 years and over
Assembling without Glue and No Batteries Required.
Estimated Delivery Time: Metros: 3 - 5 days
Rest of India: 4 - 7 days (Deliveries may take longer than usual due to COVID-19)
Please Note: Colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness. Product specifications mentioned above may vary by +/- 10%